What would be amazing is if you could mix the power of AI NLP with the ease and use of a visual chatbot development platform.
Well, I have good news, you can using a combination of Google's DIALOGFLOW AI and JANIS' API, creating chatbots that offer the best of both worlds is now possible and in this training, I walk you through how to do it.
This Fasttrack Training Includes:
- You'll see me create an AGENT (aka BOT) in Dialogflow and configure it for later use.
- You'll see me connect JANIS to Dialogflow and create the necessary "keys" to connect to my chatbot platform (in this example, ManyChat)
- And you'll see me connect them all together.
- Then I'll walk you through the key elements of Dialogflow and how to leverage its AI NLP powers.
- I'll explain the simple "gotchas" that get the rookies (and the #1 thing that trips up first-time AI integrators)
I'll even show you how to call-back to your bot and fire flows from inside Dialogflow (if you're not sure what that means, it's simply this ... you can have Dialogflow figure out what a user said and then call different processing flows in your bot!) Think DYNAMIC RESPONSES based on free-form language processing!
Plus I show you a few other power tricks that took me a while to learn.
-- WARNING --
- This training is NOT for bot beginners.
- You need to be at least at an intermediate level to grasp the concepts and follow along.
- If you're still building "monkey see, monkey do" bots, you'll want to wait until you level-up your skills to gain the most from this training.
But if you're ready to supercharge your bot with the power of conversational AI and NLP, then ...
- How to create an AGENT (aka BOT) in Google's Dialogflow
- How to add your Dialogflow Agent to Janis
- How to generate the KEYS required to connect all the parts
- How to connect your chatbot platform to Janis
- How to avoid the common 'rookie' pitfalls
- How to callback into your chatbot from Dialogflow
- A free Dialogflow account
- A free Janis account
- A free Manychat account
IMPORTANT: This course is included in the CHATBOTIST program.
If you're already a member of that program, you have access to this training.
Since 1987, James has been helping businesses save time and make more money through a mix of software development, consulting and training. He's authored multiple bestselling business and marketing books, created dozens of bestselling courses (with over 31K global students) and is a certified marketing automation, productivity & technology consultant. He Founded JMG and Co-Founded Chatbot Forge, an AI-enhanced software development and marketing agency. For fun he enjoys cooking for his friends, and when the weather and time permit, enjoys riding his motorcycle.
StartAI 1 - Accounts You Need (3:28)
StartAI 2 - Creating a Dialogflow Agent (7:05)
StartAI 3 - Installing the Janis Template (4:28)
StartAI 4 - Configuring Janis to Dialogflow (8:28)
StartAI 5 - Extra Setup You MUST Do (8:31)
StartAI 6 - How To Callback to Manychat (10:58)
StartAI 7 - Extra Reading and Study (3:54)