There are many benefits associated with retargeting your ad campaigns. Here are 15 reasons why you should begin retargeting your Facebook Ads.
- Online users who are retargeted with display ads are 70% more likely to convert into a paying customer.
- 46% of search engine marketers report retargeting is the most underused online marketing technology, according to an AdReady survey.
- 3 out of 5 online consumers within North America increase their shopping carts based on similar products/services offered in retargeting ads, according to eMarketer.
- Click-through-rates and conversions dedicated to E-mail campaigns increase by 5% when connected to retargeting applications.
- The average click-through-rate for a typical display ad is about 0.07%, whereas a retargeted ad’s CTR is TEN (10x) TIMES HIGHER.
- Retargeting reminds visitors your brand exists and also shows consumers how to get back to your brand/website.
- Improves insight around consumer behaviour.
- Retargeted ads can be personalized, which allows you to adjust your ads in ways resolving high bounce rates and keep consumers engaged.
- According to statistics offered by
SlideShare.net, 59% of online consumers have a neutral reaction to retargeted ads (they don’t mind them!)
- Retargeted online consumers are 3x more likely to click on your ad than people who haven’t interacted with your business before.
- Retargeting has the ability to increase conversion rates by almost 150%, according to a study from DataXu. [Varies by vertical.]
- According to comScore, retargeting is the most effective method of getting potential customers to return to a particular website which leads to a 1,046% increase in branded search and a 726% lift in return visitors after four weeks of being exposed to the original ad.
- Consumers are 26% more likely to return to your website and follow through with the check-out process.
- 68% of agencies and 49% of brands are reallocating their budgets to transition funds from traditional display advertising to retargeting.
- 25% of online consumers enjoy receiving behaviorally retargeted ads because they remind them of what they were previously looking for, according to Wishpond.