Spring Into Business, FREE Networking & Trade Show – March 21st, 2013 @ 5PM
You are cordially invited to our first Spring networking Meetup®. RSVP YES and join 500 business owners on March 21st at the beautiful Burlington Performing Arts Centre. Enjoy the trade show and network from 5pm until 7pm for FREE.
Goto http://March21.ca for details and RSVP YES.
Interested in Booking a Trade Show Table?
Here’s a quick video showing the venue and what options exist for some of the table placements.
You have 4 options to consider – there are 19 of 21 spots available:
- The Studio: There are 8 spots available in the studio location. All tables are $249 each + tax.
- The Foyer: There are 6 spots with one premium facing location. You can see what I mean on the video. These 6 premium spots are $449 each with a $99 surcharge for the one premium facing location.
- The Mezzanine: There are 6 spots on the raised mezzanine overlooking the Foyer. All tables are $349 each.
- The Upper Mezzanine: This is a single location – an area we’re offering as a private lounge. We’re including a private bar, staff to attend you and space to accommodate 30 people. This premium location provides an excellent view of the entire proceedings and would be a great location for a company sponsor. We can work with you to customize this space and if interested get in touch. $POA
If you’re interested in the pop-up advertising locations mentioned on the video, you can book those too. Just get in touch ASAP.
- Tables include A/C power so you can run your computer and/or monitor display, and a linen cover.
- Tables are 72″ long by 30″ wide.
- Please, no pop-ups on table tops (they obscure line of sight) only floor placement by your table is permitted.
- For fire and safety reasons NO HELIUM balloons or products are permitted in the venue. The laser smoke detection system “freaks out” and floaty things are considered bad. We don’t need the local fire brigade crashing our event and spoiling all our fun
- You can share the cost of a table with ONE OTHER business if you wish however we will invoice you the full amount. We don’t need double the book keeping!
- You will be listed on the March21.ca site in the vendor directory and promoted leading up to the event.
OK, that’s it. An amazing event, some surprises in store for sure and if you’d like to book a table it’s first come, first served so get in touch ASAP. For the quickest booking service, we accept Visa, MasterCard or PayPal. Checks are also an option however the booking is not assured until the check has cleared.
*NOTE* Our current list of people who want to book a table is longer than the available tables we have so I’m confident we will sell out quickly. After all, this is a premium venue with at least 2 more months of promotion and we’re already over 1/3 booked for guests!