Are you interested in being a guest blogger for this website? Do you have information that will help others? Are you keen to share tools and techniques and build your visibility as a thought leader?
My goal is to provide quality content that helps others save money, make money, explore ways to market their business or personal projects, embrace technology and rediscover their mojo … I know, but if you need to ask you shouldn’t be writing about it.
- TIP: Read this site to get a better understanding of the the tone, style, topics and general writing approach.
Join me in my efforts and I will happily promote you and your site.
Guest Post Content
Anything and everything positively related to the topics mentioned above. I’m also open to creative new direction … just so long as it supports the overall theme and quality of this website.
Guest Posting Guidelines
- Your post must be original and exclusive to this website for at least 30 days.
- The ideal length is between 450 and 650 words with a title, sub headers, and bullet points where necessary.
- Please write clearly and concisely.
- Grammar and spell check your work before submission.
- If necessary, include relevant (reference) links in your post.
- DO NOT include affiliate links in your post.
- Include your bio – up to 50 words and one backlink.
- You may include your Twitter handle (@YourName).
- You must be prepared to answer comments/feedback from readers.
- You agree to help promote your post on social media like Tw/FB/G+/Li
- You don’t violate anyone’s copyright.
Please note that submission does not assure publication. I reserve the right to perform minor editing without requiring your prior approval.
If you have a post that meets these guidelines, email me (guestblogger [at] jamesburchill [dot] com) your content for consideration. I accept TEXT and RTF file formats and reply within 72 hours if your post was accepted for publication.
Please note, only writers of accepted posts will be contacted. Thank you in advance for your submission and I look forward to you becoming a guest blogger on “Marketing, Money & Mojo.”